Core Account Manager who is a self-starter motivated by building relationships and money, is required for a role within our largest sales team: the core account team at Chambers and Partners based in Holborn, London.
LOCATION: Holborn, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Core Account Manager who is a self-starter motivated by building relationships and money.
As the Core Account Manager you will be responsible for an existing book of business. Your role is to strengthen existing relationships, retain current spend whilst generating new revenue from your clients using multiple Chambers product offerings.
You will manage your own accounts, which include the world’s best law firms and professional services firms. The role offers the flexibility of contributing effectively within a team environment, whilst holding a full quota for your personal book of business.
The Core Account Manager will work extremely closely with and have the full support of the Commercial Manager: Core Accounts.
Why you should apply:
- Full control of an existing book of business
- We offer a higher than average earning potential
- Huge opportunity to upsell existing accounts across our growing portfolio of products
- Sole responsibility for allocated jurisdictions, creating strong relationships
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing clients spend across Chambers portfolio
- Offering multiple products options to prospective new business clients
- Chambers and Partners has a strong brand with an impressive reputation. The company is a trusted source of data and its work has often been described as the Gold Standard.
- As an independent research company operating across 200 jurisdictions our talented Research Team delivers detailed rankings and insight into the world's leading lawyers.
- Chambers empowers organisations to make informed decisions when selecting legal services, saving time and resources and reducing risk.
- We continue to invest and innovate to deliver data-led platforms, enabling law firms to provide the right services and in-house counsel to partner with the right firms.
- The Commercial Products such as Insights, Reports and Events offer a superb opportunity for clients to access the results provided by its World Class teams. With an ever evolving range of trusted and bespoke guides the New Business Sales Team is key in ensuring they are marketed to the right companies.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Core Account Manager include the following:
- Researching, pitching and closing
- Managing and upselling your clients
As a Brand/company, our products have the best reputation across all Legal markets the world over, the decision maker’s door is always open.
- Ability and desire to succeed
- Enjoyment of relationship building and account management
- Ability to own a sales cycle from start to finish
- Knowledge of Legal markets advantageous
- Contribute effectively within a team environment
- Work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Strong personal skills, ability to engage and forge strong meaningful relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail - essential
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are committed to fostering and promoting an inclusive professional environment for all of our employees, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are integral values of Chambers and Partners and are key in our culture. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals regardless of age, disability, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. This commitment applies across all of our employment policies and practices, from recruiting and hiring to training and career development. We support our employees through our internal INSPIRE committee with Executive Sponsors, Chairs and Ambassadors throughout the business promoting knowledge and effecting change.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6432
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Chambers and Partners