B2B Technology Copywriter / Digital Content Writer who is creative with the ability to write engaging and original content with an interest in technology and business is required to support the Marketing Department of a well-established Company in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Generous Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time (Part-Time and Freelance would be considered)
** Full-Time, Part-Time or Freelance Applicants Considered **
** Home Based Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a B2B Technology Copywriter / Digital Content Writer who is creative with the ability to write engaging and original content with an interest in technology and business.
The Company is lost for words. They’re SAP technology experts, not copywriting professionals and sometimes they may lack creativity with the written word. They respect the copywriting and creative profession and would like a B2B Technology Copywriter / Digital Content Writer to help them out.
They have a brilliant company, culture, people, products and customers but the cat has got their tongue and they’d like to improve how they get their message across. They believe they have done a good job up to now (maybe that’s for you to decide – Their words, not ours). However, it’s time to let an expert B2B Technology Copywriter / Digital Content Writer move them up a notch through creative copywriting for all their internal and external communications.
They’re a technology business, so somebody interested in technology should really enjoy this role and ideally with B2B experience.
Working as the Copywriter / Content Writing Executive you will create compelling B2B copy writing content to support the Marketing Department and other business functions when required, creating copy content for B2B campaigns and internal communications including:
- Sales presentations
- Company website and other online platforms
- Blog content
- Social media content
- Email campaigns
- Online marketing campaigns
- Event literature including leaflets, banners, signage and brochures
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Write original, clear, engaging and attractive B2B copy to reflect The Company’s tone of voice
- To alter existing copy content to improve current marketing and overall business literature
- Produce new and edit existing copy content for brand led design templates
- Edit and proofread internal company content
- Work with the marketing team to ensure copy content works in harmony with company design templates
- Arrange meetings to understand business needs and offer creative advice to develop an accurate and comprehensive brief
- Deliver creative copy content that accurately reflects the brief, is fit for purpose and is delivered within agreed timescales
- Present finalised copy content and able to explain clearly and confidently how the creative copy meets the brief and aligns to company, project or marketing strategy
- Maintain company Brand through appropriate copy content
- Collaborate with and provide support to the internal team and external partners with copy related activities
- Use SEO principles to maximise the reach of copy
- Conduct appropriate research during the development of copy to ensure high standards of content
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is an Investors In People Gold Award winning SAP Silver Partner, with an fantastic reputation as the leading SAP logistics and supply chain solutions specialist. They have an excellent profile and standing on Glassdoor and are a bunch of innovative SAP experts, proud of their collaborative, supportive and friendly culture.
Over the past 25 years the Company has built a reputation whereby they are trusted to deliver amazing SAP logistics solutions and delight their customers. This strong reputation has developed from constant exposure to deep and complex logistical challenges and development of ground breaking and innovative SAP solutions they have successfully delivered for a range of industries across the globe.
And we will continue to strive towards our vision of being be recognised as the best team in the world for delivering innovative logistics related SAP solutions.
- 24 days holiday per year plus statutory UK Bank Holidays
- Private Bupa health care cover
- Computershare cycle to work scheme
- Computershare childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Up to 5% pension contribution
- Company mobile (if applicable)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5128
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk