Conveyancing Assistant / Post Completions Paralegal who is highly organised with a high attention to detail and experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel is required for a well-established law firm based in Burnley, Lancashire.
SALARY: Starting from £19,000 per annum
LOCATION: Burnley, Lancashire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant / Post Completions Paralegal who is highly organised with a high attention to detail and experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel.
Working as a Conveyancing Assistant / Post Completions Paralegal you will deal with all conveyancing procedures from file completion to closure.
As a Conveyancing Assistant / Post Completions Paralegal your role will be crucial to supporting the conveyancing teams and enabling them to provide the best quality service to all clients.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Conveyancing Assistant / Post Completions Paralegal will include:
- Submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns and payment of Stamp Duty within the specified deadline
- Submission of registrations with H M Land Registry within the Search Priority Period, using the online registration service wherever possible
- Dealing with completed registrations and sending deeds to lenders or clients as required
- Writing to clients, Lenders and third parties to notify them of completion
- Serving notices to Management Companies / Agents / Landlords
- Chasing Lenders via telephone/ letter to chase removal of charges
- Being competent in replying to requisitions within the specified deadline
- Dealing with post completion accounts and queries to clear balances before archiving
- Efficient and effective use of the electronic case management system
- Scanning and photocopying of documents
- Filing documents as necessary
- Retrieving archived electronic or paper files
- Assisting with client enquiries where possible and progressing matters accordingly
- Following company policies and procedures
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Attending and engaging with support, advice and training
- Experience in conveyancing and/or study of law preferrable
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- Proactive and resourceful in their approach to tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines in a face-paced business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7667
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Burnley, Lancashire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk