Contract Manager with knowledge of legal requirements involved with Contracts, previous contract administration experience and excellent oral and written communication skills, is required for a well-established company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Contract Manager with knowledge of legal requirements involved with Contracts, previous contract administration experience and excellent oral and written communication skills.
As the Contract Manager you will prepare, examine, analyse, negotiate and revise contracts and non-disclosure agreements that involve the purchase of software products and licensed data and professional services for the organisations US and global customers. You will control document flow and proper physical and digital records and related notifications.
Working as the Contract Manager you will thrive in high energy situations, reporting directly to the CEO (US) and working closely with the Financial Head (US) and globally aligning with Sales Teams. Therefore a flexible approach to your working day will be necessary.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Contract Manager will include:
- Modify templates to create client Master Services Agreements (MSAs), Statements of Work (SOWs), Letter of Intent (LOIs), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and addendums, collectively (“Contracts”)
- Liaise with sales teams, managing directors and CEO
- Ensure Contracts are in alignment with company values and goals
- Ensure that all clarifications and amendments of negotiations are incorporated into the final Contract
- Prepare sales and purchase Contracts
- Negotiate Contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing Contracts and templates
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company Contracts
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific Contract terms
- Stay up-to-date with legislative changes and coordinate with the other departments as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on Contracts are met
- Maintain an organised system of physical and digital records
- Summarise Contract terms for accounting/billing
- Set-up alert triggers and update accordingly in the contract management system
- Facilitate translation of English documents as required
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) of company and customer information held in any form
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities in contract administration
- Previous experience of contract administration is essential
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with Contracts
- Ability to handle moderately complex issues and problems
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A detail-oriented, self-starter with great collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other web-based CRM and contract management software preferred
- Bonus: Proposal planning and contract administration during the buying process
- Bonus: Knowledge and/or experience in responding to request for information/proposals (RFI, RFP)
- Bonus: Familiarity with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6340
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk