Digital Content Manager with excellent writing / copywriting and editing skills that is creative and brand focussed is required to create compelling online content for the Company’s website, CMS Platform, Email Marketing Campaigns and Social Media Channels.
SALARY: £35,000 per annum + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Content Manager with excellent writing / copywriting and editing skills that is creative and brand focussed who can create compelling online content for the Company’s website, CMS Platform, Email Marketing Campaigns and Social Media Channels.
Working as the Digital Content Manager you will play a lead and pivotal role within the marketing team in helping deliver a well-structured experience for the Company’s Users across all channels (Website, CMS, Email Marketing and Social Media), which is engaging, informative and ‘on brand’.
As the Digital Content Manager, you should already be knowledgeable with CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics 365), Umbraco and Dotmailer packages. You will also need to be a confident writer and editor.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Digital Content Manager:
- Developing and editing website content, monitoring and improving content performance via the use of web analytics and understanding the website user journeys
- Managing the CMS, user groups, users and workflows
- Conducting content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the website
- Sourcing and commissioning / helping edit images and videos for the web
- Meet with internal stakeholders and users on website analytics with recommendations for change / development if required
- Managing the email marketing platform (Dotmailer) and synchronising CRM mailing lists with Dotmailer
- Developing email marketing segmentation to raise engagement
- Provide reports on email performance, including following user journey from email to web and end goals (sale, booking, sign-up, etc.)
- Modifying and updating email templates
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Working knowledge of CRM systems, Dotmailer or similar broadcast email system, Umbraco (CMS) or similar
- Basic HTML knowledge, and understanding of CSS
- Experienced with web writing best practices, web accessibility and understanding of what makes a good online user experience (UX)
- An excellent understanding of English grammar, punctuation and spelling and the ability to adapt styles and to spot patterns, gaps, repetitions and mistakes
- Highly organised with the ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines
- Creative and technically minded
- Familiar with social media and other digital content platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4537
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk