Graduate Conference & Events Trainee Co-ordinator with previous work experience preferred, but not essential (no conference event experience necessary), a strong academic record and a pro-active, positive, can-do attitude is required for a successful business-to-business conferences and events company located in London.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must be degree educated and hold a 2:1 or higher
PLEASE INCLUDE ALL YOUR EDUCATION / GRADES ON YOUR CV
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Although previous industry experience is not required as this is an entry level position, you must be highly organised with great time-management skills and demonstrate a true interest in building a career within the conference & events industry.
Is this you?
- Do you see yourself running a conference, troubleshooting at a live event, organising everyone on the day and loving the atmosphere and challenge of a room full of people you are in charge of?
- Do you love checklists, organising, communicating and the satisfaction of being the organisational centre of an event?
- Can you see yourself meticulously preparing conference materials, liaising with speakers, sponsors and delegates and making sure everything is just right?
If you can answer ‘YES’, then we want to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new entry level job opportunity for a Graduate Conference & Events Trainee Co-ordinator with previous work experience preferred, but not essential (no conference event experience necessary), a strong academic record and a pro-active, positive, can-do attitude.
Working as the Graduate Conference & Events Trainee Co-ordinator you will be responsible for organising and running events and business conferences from start to finish as well as manage customer services.
As the Graduate Conference & Events Trainee Co-ordinator you will support conferences for a range of leading industries such as, marketing, social media, digital communications, food and drink, charity, finance, pharmaceuticals, HR and much more.
If you are confident and professional with first class communication, organisational and customer service skills, this is the fun, friendly and warm team for you. If you strive to always perform at your peak, you will be encouraged, trained, supported and driven by this entrepreneurial and energetic workplace.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – THEIR TEAM IS THEIR USP!
They are a fun and exciting team, where everyone counts, and everyone’s say is important. The Company is looking for ambitious individuals who want to join them and grow their rapidly expanding conference company with them. They love innovation and new ideas and will welcome your ideas - even on your first day! They have a hard-working, supportive and fun atmosphere and they are looking for positive individuals who want to make their mark and really contribute to the success and quality of their market-leading conferences. Their industries and topics are varied – you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!
The Company rewards hard work and results and make innovation and creativity a key performance indicator.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Graduate Conference & Events Trainee Co-ordinator include:
- Organising and running events from start to finish
- Onsite troubleshooting and innovations
- Liaising with sponsors, speakers and exhibitors and venues
- Liaising with customers on the phone and taking registrations
- Post-conference evaluation and follow-ups
- Previous work experience preferred but not essential (no conference/event experience necessary)
- 2:1 degree qualification or above (or equivalent)
- A pro-active, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- A professional, calm, courteous and friendly manner
- An excellent eye for detail, experience in proof reading is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4872
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a New Job and Work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk