Airport Concierge who has previous experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent people skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience is required for an airport based in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Airport Concierge who has previous experience of working in a customer facing role with excellent people skills and the ability to provide a first-class customer experience.
Working as an Airport Concierge you will be responsible for ensuring all visitors including passengers, crews, tenants and employees travelling through the airport always receive first class hospitality.
As an Airport Concierge you will be part of a highly recognised company which is tailored to business aviation and focussed on delivering a world class customer experience at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Airport Concierge will include working as part of a team to:
- Ensure all visitors including passengers, crews and tenants/employees always receive first class hospitality
- Ensure passengers and crew are greeted at the door, identified for their flight, accompanied to the lounge as required and their luggage handled appropriately
- To make sure that all passengers waiting in the terminal are kept informed on the status of their flights and guided to the company vehicle when ready to board and their luggage looked after
- To always offer Concierge services to passengers and crews and ensure that their requirements are met, or efforts are made to find alternatives
- To facilitate the arrival and departure process for passengers having to be checked by the Government agencies (Immigration, Special Branch, Customs, VAT) (where appropriate)
- To carry out administrative duties when required and to assist the Operations / Reception team when needed
- Previous experience of delivering first class customer service
- Flexible in approach and able to work across a variety of shift patterns
- Full UK driving license holder
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Airside driving experience
- Customer facing/Concierge experience
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Branded uniform
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Health cash plan
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You'll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7304
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk