Compliance Officer / GDPR / Information Systems Security Analyst that has experience and knowledge of GDPR and ISO, both 9001 and 27001, or similar Information Security Management System Frameworks is required by a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £35,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Compliance Officer / GDPR / Information Systems Security Analyst that has experience and knowledge of GDPR and ISO, both 9001 and 27001, or similar Information Security Management System Frameworks.
Working as the Compliance Officer / GDPR / Information Systems Security Analyst you will play a key role within the business, ensuring compliance with industry laws and regulations.
As the Compliance Officer / GDPR / Information Systems Security Analyst you will manage the compliance in line with GDPR regulations and take on the role as the company’s Data protection officer and Caldicott Guardian.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Compliance Officer / GDPR / Information Systems Security Analyst:
- Oversee and implement data protection strategies in line with GDPR
- Educate the company and employees on important compliance requirements
- Conduct security audits both internally and externally as and when required
- Internal policy management – develop, maintain and revise policies and ensure policies are implemented across the company
- Data security compliance in line with GDPR
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, and develop corrective action plans
- Keep up to date with, and understand any changes to laws and regulations
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in a compliance officer or similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of legal requirements and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised with an analytical mind
- Ability to manage several different tasks at once
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4426
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk