Site Compliance and Standards Manager with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as being personally driven to achieve continuous improvement and ideally industry experience in manufacturing, agriculture or farming is required for a well-established company based in Marden, Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: up to £44,500 per annum (depending on experience and qualifications)
LOCATION: Marden, Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Site Compliance and Standards Manager with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as being personally driven to achieve continuous improvement and ideally industry experience in manufacturing, agriculture or farming.
Working as a Site Compliance and Standards Manager you will join a thriving farming business, primarily within the technical department in Herefordshire but also with responsibility for two other sites in Kent and Wales.
As a Site Compliance and Standards Manager you will be responsible for driving excellence and industry best practice to develop all aspects of the sites, simplifying and harmonising Policies, Procedures and Protocols between the three.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a Site Compliance and Standards Manager will include:
- Delivering customer and legal compliance and requirements related to Packhouse, Field Operations, Workers and Site Accommodation
- Driving excellence and industry best practice to develop all aspects of the sites
- Simplifying and harmonising Policies, Procedures and Protocols between three sites
- Delivering on all customer metrics and KPI’s
- Act as an ambassador for the business
- Develop strong working relationships based on high confidence and trust, through clear communication, dedication and performance
- It is essential that applicants have experience with auditors (face to face) and the following standards / audits; BRC, TFS, SMETA & SEDEX ethical audits
- Have relevant experience within a similar role, preferably in manufacturing, agriculture or farming
- Energy and enthusiasm for your work and ability to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Personally motivated by driving positive change
- Leading by example and bringing people together to achieve excellence
- Able to embrace and overcome testing daily challenges and obstacles because you understand the hidden potential and opportunities that exist
- The ability to inspire others and work well within a team
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Online discount retail vouchers
- Enhanced holiday
- Life Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8547
Full-Time, Permanent Manufacturing Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Marden, Hereford, Herefordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk