Medical Compliance Administrator / Senior Administrative Assistant who has the ability to analyse and interpret information, can work on a number of projects at one time and has critical problem-solving skills is required by a well-established Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: up to £24,000 per annum pro rata (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 20 Hours per Week (flexible on days)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Medical Compliance Administrator / Senior Administrative Assistant who has the ability to analyse and interpret information, can work on a number of projects at one time and has critical problem-solving skills.
Working as the Medical Compliance Administrator / Senior Administrative Assistant you will play a crucial part in compliance ensuring the Company is up to date with industry laws and regulations.
As the Medical Compliance Administrator / Senior Administrative Assistant your role may also include working with the data protection officer on oversight and implementation of relevant legislation.
As a successful candidate, you will have the ability to interpret rules and regulations and how they work in practice within the business and will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Medical Compliance Administrator / Senior Administrative Assistant:
- Review new publications and changes to the guidance - keeping up to date with the industries comments
- Management of compliance records
- Reviewing training material
- Management of the Risk Assessments, dip testing and case reviews
- Carry out Mock Audits, twice yearly
- Hold meetings with all levels of management to review performance against SLAs and other compliance issues
- Manage and facilitate meetings with management
- Produce management information and reports for senior management including the board
- Assessing whether the Company complies with all the above requirements day-to-day and escalating any risks
- Providing reports to the Senior Management, including the board, on compliance against regulations and legislation and agreeing any corrective actions
- Retaining records to prove compliance with regulation and legislation which may be required for external audit
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a Compliance role would be advantageous
- An ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- Project management skills – with the ability to juggle a number of projects at one time
- Critical problem-solving ability - making decisions on the information available
- Good verbal and written skills to enable communications with senior management
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5351
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk