Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer / Conveyancer that has previous industry experience, works to a high level of accuracy and has excellent inter-personal skills is required for a successful, well-respected and growing Law Firm based in Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East England.
SALARY: Negotiable + Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Central Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East England
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have an exciting new job opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer / Conveyancer with demonstrable post qualification experience to join the Law Firm’s dynamic, thriving, successful Commercial and Bespoke Property Team with an established client base and first class reputation for service and deliverability.
As the Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer / Conveyancer you will be dealing in all aspects of commercial property such as:
- Drafting licences to assign, licences to underlet and licences for alterations
- Purchases of commercial properties both with vacant possession and subject to leases and tenancies
- Reporting on title, searches and leases
- Sale of commercial properties and land
- Acting for Lenders and Borrowers in respect of refinances
- Acting for Landlord and Tenant in respect of new leases
- Drafting and negotiating renewal leases
- Sales of auction properties including drafting special conditions of sale and in respect of freehold properties considering the right of first refusal and serving the appropriate notices on qualifying tenants
- Drafting Option and Overage Agreements
- Dealing with s106 Agreements
- Acting for companies (including off-shore companies) and individuals both tenant and landlord
As an ambitious, pro-active and commercially minded Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer / Conveyancer you will benefit from working for a growing Law Firm offering autonomy in the role and excellent career progression opportunities with a diverse and varied caseload.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Commercial Property Solicitor / Lawyer / Conveyancer you will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Degree qualified with PGDL or LPC
- Demonstrable experience in commercial property
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- An ability to build a good rapport with clients and works well under pressure both alone and as part of a team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, referrers and colleagues
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3959
Full-Time, Permanent Legal Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk