Commercial Analyst / Pricing Analyst with experience of Financial Ratios and Concepts is required for a Global Company based in Richmond, South West London.
SALARY: £28,000 per annum + up to £2,000 Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Richmond, South West London
** Excellent Career Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial Pricing Analyst that has advanced knowledge of Financial Ratios and Concepts and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
Working as the Commercial Pricing Analyst you will report directly to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for assisting in pricing of new sales opportunities, upkeep and maintenance of pricing models and the on-going management of client contractual documentation.
This is a new role with significant responsibility in the sales process where as the Commercial Pricing Analyst you will need to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders and bring together the various inputs into one comprehensive pricing model.
Part of the process as the Commercial Pricing Analyst will be to identify financial and commercial risks and to support the client facing personnel in all aspects of contractually related client engagement.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Commercial Pricing Analyst:
- Key contact for Business Development in the pricing of corporate deals providing analysis and recommendations
- Ensuring all pricing process and procedures are being followed; looking for opportunities on continual bases to enhance procedures
- Responsible for upkeep of pricing model, updating on a regular basis
- Provide key internal support for the development and implementation of customer contracts
- Participate in client discussions and assist with analytical support on contract proposals
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal candidate will display the following qualities:
- Advanced knowledge of financial ratios and concepts
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel with the ability to use functions
- A genuine all-rounder who is able to undertake multitude of tasks in the commercial department
- In previous roles would have been exposed to various pricing and cost allocation models
- Willingness to work hard and beyond the remit where necessary
- Proactive, enthusiastic, helpful and ready to get stuck in with a busy team
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3863
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Richmond, South West London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk