CNC Miller / Turner Setter & Programmer / Lathe Operator who has good CNC machining and programming skills with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings is required for a well-established engineering company specialising in the design and manufacture of hydraulic and mechanical equipment for a number of industries.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience + Benefits (includes Life Insurance, Pension and Healthcare Benefits)
LOCATION: Tullos, Aberdeen, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CNC Miller / Turner Setter & Programmer / Lathe Operator who has good CNC machining and programming skills with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Working as a CNC Miller / Turner Setter & Programmer / Lathe Operator you will work with a small team where people take pride in manufacturing high quality products.
As the CNC Miller / Turner Setter & Programmer / Lathe Operator you will have a great opportunity to join a leading specialist in the design and manufacture or hydraulic engineering solutions.
There is also an opportunity for promotion to Charge Hand for a candidate demonstrating an appropriate level of skill, enthusiasm and willingness to take on additional responsibility.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the CNC Miller / Turner Setter & Programmer / Lathe Operator include:
- Machining the range of company parts in the most efficient manner and to a high-quality standard
- To ensure that all working practices are safe and in compliance of HSEQ regulations and other company standards
- Ensure that all work carried out complies with instructions given
- Being aware of activity target times, ensuring these targets are achieved or bettered
- Attending Toolbox Talks to ensure a complete understanding of what is required, prior to commencement of work
- Responsible for personal health and safety and that of others around you
Candidates will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Completed a 4 Year Engineering Apprenticeship
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to read and accurately interpret engineering drawings
- Good CNC machining and programming skills in an engineering workshop, such as measuring, machine set up, turning, drilling, grooving and threading
- Good understanding of surface finishes, speeds, feeds and how to achieve specific finishes
- Knowledge and experience of machining various metals including carbon and alloy steels, bronzes and stainless
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7781
Full-Time, Permanent Engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Tullos, Aberdeen, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk