CNC Machine Operator that has worked within the manufacturing or engineering industry and who has experience operating a wide range of machines such as lathes, cutters, milling machines, grinders and borers is required to join our team at Penta Precision.
SALARY: Very Competitive Hourly Rate + Benefits, including Generous Annual Leave (See Below)
LOCATION: Portsmouth, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We’re investing in our people, new premises, new equipment and after an internal promotion we’re recruiting a new team member to our CNC milling or turning department.
Due to this we have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CNC Machine Operator that has worked within the manufacturing or engineering industry and who has experience operating a wide range of machines such as lathes, cutters, milling machines, grinders and borers.
Working as the CNC Machine Operator you will join our team that manufacture specialist components where you will operate a range of machines.
We’d welcome applications from an experienced CNC Machine Operator.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a growing, pro-active company investing in its people, premises and equipment.
Penta Precision is a progressive ISO9001 subcontract machining company, manufacturing components for aerospace, medical, electronics and scientific equipment manufacturers. We process prototype, low to medium batch production in aluminium, engineering plastics, stainless and tool steels.
Penta' is expanding and has a 10 year plan to become "the engineering company where everyone wants to work and who everyone wants to buy from."
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As a CNC Machine Operator you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience working within a busy manufacturing or engineering environment
- Experience loading and unloading raw materials and equipment
- Set up and calibrate accessories and machines
- Perform necessary maintenance and cleaning equipment
- Monitor machines as they run and make adjustments as needed
- Inspect the finished product to ensure it meets the required specifications
- Good numeracy and computer literacy skills
- Able to work with a high level of precision
- Competitive hourly rate
- A progressive, engaging work environment
- Job security, training and career opportunities
- Ample opportunity for overtime
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Additional Benefits including Company Bonus scheme
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
Job Ref: AWDO-P6245
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Penta Precision