Clinical Team Manager who is either a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Registered Nurse for people with Learning Disabilities (RNLD) with good team leadership and decision-making skills is required for a brand-new role within this well-established Hospital.
SALARY: £38,000 - £40,000 per annum + Generous Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Clinical Team Manager who is either a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Registered Nurse for people with Learning Disabilities (RNLD) with good team leadership and decision-making skills.
Rated as GOOD by CQC, the Hospital have ambitious expansion plans including adding a new ASC service and opening of their first residential enhanced care facility.
Due to these expansion plans the Hospital is looking for an exceptional and talented Clinical Team Manager to join their forensic hospital within this new role in their organisation as they are seeking to build the most competent and effective team of Managers in the region.
Reporting to the pathway Service Manager, the Clinical Team Manager will look after one ward for male patients with Mental Illness.
Their people are their only asset and as a Clinical Team Manager you will have a huge part to play in the standards and development of their staff so they deliver great care effectively and shorten average lengths of patient stay.
As a successful candidate the Hospital provide their Managers with continuous development including supporting external training and/or providing development that is specific to the needs of the individual. The Hospital also has an excellent range of facilities and easy car parking onsite.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Support the Service Manager in all aspects ensuring high standards of care delivery and compliance
- Supervise the day-to-day work of the clinical team, and provide expertise and guidance
- Take a proactive approach to the supervision and management of the team to ensure that practitioner skills are matched to clinical need, and that patient needs are met
- Ensure that all patients have up to date care plans, risk assessments, management plans, medication reviews and that these are effectively communicated in hand overs and are regularly reviewed and evaluated
- Play a key role in ensuring the team is complaint with CQC standards
- Be an active member of clinical working committees relevant to your role
- Ensure all relevant KPI’s are met
- Participate in the on-call schedule (approx. 1 in 12)
- Deputise for the Service Manager in their absence
- You will be an experienced qualified registered RMN or RNLD with management experience
- Have a real passion for developing your skills in an ever changing environment
- You will be a highly competent clinical practitioner and a consistently solid decision maker
- You will be a good communicator and teacher, so you develop nursing staff to deliver best practice and care
- You must have an ability to motivate a team to deliver benchmark care
- You will believe in putting the patient’s needs above those of others, you will have a real desire to keep patients and staff safe, you will know what effective care looks like and you will take real satisfaction in making a difference
- You must be good with people and demonstrate compassion about your patients and their needs over all other things
- 27 Days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive training packages to assist in the long term development of your career
- Access to the Hospital Reward scheme
- Lucrative referral scheme for bringing in likeminded individuals
- Easy and free parking and use of onsite gym
The Hospital will also pay for the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application for successful candidates
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5833
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Doncaster, South Yorkshire . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk