Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor that has excellent team leadership / management, administrative and organisational skills with ‘hands on’ Mail Room / Postal Services / Goods-In experience is required for a Global Company based in Liverpool Street, London.
SALARY: up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + up to £2,000 Bonus + Benefits
LOCATION: Liverpool Street, London
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will have management / leadership / supervisory experience with good administrative, organisational and time-management skills. You will need to be ‘hands on’ as you will be expected to get involved with the daily postal / mail room processing duties just as your team does. In addition to your management and reporting duties. You must work to a very high level of accuracy with the ability to update Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor that has excellent team leadership, administrative and organisational skills with ‘hands on’ Mail room / Postal Services / Goods-In experience.
Working as the Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor you will manage staff and will be very ‘hands on’ with the daily postal / mail room processing duties.
As the Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor you will ensure defined SLAs and KPIs are met. You will also be the main point of contact on site for key stakeholders and will be responsible for reporting and completion of all required paperwork, which involves extensively updating several Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets. So, working to a high level of accuracy and knowledge of MS Excel is a MUST have skill.
As the Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor you will have experience working within a mail room / postal service environment, with experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would also be highly desirable. You will also need excellent team leadership and customer services skills.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Company’s staff on site
- Monitor, record and report regularly in Microsoft Excel against set KPIs / SLAs for the services provided
- Identify any potential for business development with the client, in line with the solutions that the Company offers
- Assist the Area Manager in agreeing and documenting any changes to the contract/service provision and communicating these changes to site staff and service users
- Organise shift rotas, taking operational needs and staff requests into account to limit staff absence and overtime costs
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff against clearly defined objectives
- Develop flexible and multi-skilled staff
- Monitor, record and report performance targets for the team and individuals
- Liaise with the Training Team to identify effective training programmes for staff which cover key aspects of the service and processes
- Monitor and record holiday, sickness and overtime
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy’s (e.g. H&S, Information Security and HR)
- Investigate and resolve customer queries/complaints
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Will have excellent leadership / management / supervisory experience
- Mail room / postal services experience
- Experience working within either a mail room / postal service environment, with experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Strong time management skills and motivation – ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusion
- Intermediate IT skills – In particular Microsoft Office with good working knowledge of MS Excel Spread Sheets
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3867
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Liverpool Street, London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk