Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor that has excellent team leadership, management, administrative and organisational skills with ‘hands on’ Mail Room / Postal Services / Goods-In experience is required for a Global Company based in Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: Competitive (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 hours per week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor that has excellent team leadership, administrative and organisational skills with ‘hands on’ Mail room / Postal Services / Goods-In experience.
Working as the Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor you will manage staff and will be very ‘hands on’ with the daily postal / mail room processing duties.
As the Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor you will ensure defined SLAs and KPIs are met. You will also be the main point of contact on site for key stakeholders and will be responsible for reporting and completion of all required paperwork, which involves extensively updating several Microsoft Excel Spread Sheets. So, working to a high level of accuracy and knowledge of MS Excel is a MUST have skill.
As the Client Services Manager / Mailroom Team Leader / Postal Supervisor you will have experience working within a mail room / postal service environment, with experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would also be highly desirable. You will also need excellent team leadership and customer services skills.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Possess a thorough understanding through regular communication of the client’s business and their needs
- Monitor, record and report regularly in Microsoft Excel against set KPIs / SLAs for the services provided
- Identify any potential for business development with the client, in line with the solutions that the Company offers
- Assist the Area Manager/Key Account Manager in agreeing and documenting any changes to the contract/service provision and communicating these changes to site staff and service users
- Organise shift rotas, taking operational needs and staff requests into account to limit staff absence and overtime costs
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff against clearly defined objectives
- Develop flexible and multi-skilled staff
- Monitor, record and report performance targets for the team and individuals
- Liaise with the Training Team to identify effective training programmes for staff which cover key aspects of the service and processes
- Monitor and record holiday, sickness and overtime
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy’s (e.g. H&S, Information Security and HR)
- Effectively manages disciplinary & grievance issues in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Investigate and resolve customer queries/complaints
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Will have excellent leadership / management / supervisory experience
- Experience working within either a mail room / postal service environment, with experience in postal services such as Royal Mail and Franking Machines. Any experience within a Goods-In and Goods-Out environment, dealing with courier deliveries and shipping companies such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc. would be highly desirable
- Ensure that compliance responsibilities are understood and implemented
- Gives guidance to team to support process improvement
- Communicates proactively and effectively to ensure team goals and objectives are achieved
- Focuses the team's efforts on both the process and desired outcomes
- Competent in all forms of communication (written, verbal & non-verbal)
- Gains support of others to accomplish work
- Rewards behaviour that supports organisational values
- Confronts inappropriate behaviour
- Networks with others to achieve positive results
- Creates a work culture that rewards teamwork and cooperation
- Communicates high standards and expects ethical behaviour
- Leads by personal example
- Promotes cooperation, trust, and open exchange of ideas within the team
- Keeps confidences and honours commitments
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6964
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk