Client Services Manager excellent management and leadership skills with Mailroom Services, Print and Scanning Industry experience is required for a Successful and Well-Established Global Company based in Welwyn Garden City.
SALARY: £30,000 + Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
Please Note: There will be some travel to the London area, visiting and supporting client sites and for training purposes.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Services Manager that has excellent management and leadership skills with Mailroom Services, Print and Scanning Industry experience.
As the Client Services Manager you will deliver gross profit targets, defined SLAs, and pursue any business development opportunities with the client. You will also be responsible for managing staff, ensuring a culture of service excellence, while helping to develop and cross train staff.
Ideally as the Client Services Manager you will have experience working within the mailroom services print and scanning industry with excellent leadership and customer services skills.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Your duties and responsibilities as the Client Services Manager:
- Possess a thorough understanding through regular communication of the client’s business and their needs
- Monitor, record and report regularly against set KPIs / SLAs for the services provided
- Identify any potential for business development with the client, in line with the solutions that the Company offers
- Assist the Area Manager in agreeing and documenting any changes to the contract/service provision and communicating these changes to site staff and service users
- Organise shift rotas, taking operational needs and staff requests into account to limit staff absence and overtime costs
- Liaise remotely with both scanning and operational print teams
- Conduct regular appraisals of staff against clearly defined objectives
- Develop flexible and multi-skilled staff
- Monitor, record and report performance targets for the team and individuals
- Liaise with the Training Team to identify effective training programmes for staff which cover key aspects of the service and processes
- Monitor and record holiday, sickness and overtime
- Budgetary management, including P&L responsibility
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy’s (e.g. H&S, Information Security and HR)
- Effectively manage disciplinary and grievance issues in accordance with the Company’s procedures.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries/complaints
The ideal candidate will display knowledge and experience of the following:
- Previous experience in a similar Client Services Manager / account management position
- Excellent leadership skills developing a high service culture
- Experience in postal services, print and reprographics
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Strong time management skills and motivation – ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Commitment to own personal professional development
- A commitment to Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusion
- Intermediate IT skills – Word Processing, Spread Sheets, Databases, Email and Web
- Willingness to travel to other client sites and to London as and when necessary
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Management and Leadership Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Welwyn Garden City
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk