Building & Construction Client Account Coordinator who has superb communication, administrative, organisational and customer facing skills with a proactive and flexible approach to tasks is required for this reputable, well-established Building and Construction company based in Deeside, Flintshire.
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Benefits
LOCATION: Deeside, Flintshire
HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm – flexibility will be required to meet business and customer needs, including occasional evening and weekend work
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Building & Construction Client Account Coordinator who has superb communication, administrative, organisational and customer facing skills with a proactive and flexible approach.
Working as the Building & Construction Client Account Coordinator you will join an ambitious and expanding business as part of the Customer Care Team looking after a select number of clients. You will be the key link between the Company and the Client.
As the Building & Construction Client Account Coordinator you will provide quality customer care, co-ordinating day to day jobs in a timely and efficient manner with customer satisfaction at the forefront. You will need to be willing and able to work in a team, whilst taking ownership of your client accounts.
As a successful candidate you will have the opportunity to be part of an established and professional team, where career development opportunities are available for those who demonstrate capability and wish to progress further within the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company provide services in buildings maintenance, mechanical and electrical, construction, refurbishment and facilities management through its four specialist divisions. Having gained an enviable reputation working with large corporate and public sector clients, the Company’s standards are very high and the team are expected to deliver excellent workmanship in an efficient and professional manner at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Building & Construction Client Account Coordinator will include:
- Controlling and booking the day to day diaries of the on-site technicians
- Receiving calls from clients to discuss and to book in works
- Creating relationships with your appointed clients and attending meetings to provide updates
- Communicating with the clients (house builders), providing updates on a regular basis
- Updating reports and client CRM systems
- Updating the internal CRM system and preparing jobs for invoicing
- Reporting to the Senior Client Account Co-ordinator
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proactive and flexible approach towards tasks using a variety of skills
- Professional and diplomatic with a helpful manner and positive can-do attitude
- Superb communication and customer facing skills
- Dedication and passion to complete projects within tight deadlines to a high standard
- Basic IT skills with experience in email communication
- Experience in telephone calling and a good phone manner
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Flexibility for occasional evening and weekend work
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5076
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Deeside, Flintshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk