Cleaning Operative / Food Manufacturing Equipment Hygiene Cleaner who has an excellent attention to detail with good knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment preferably gained within a food manufacturing / factory environment is required for a well-established company based in Sherburn, Selby, North Yorkshire.
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Join now and take advantage of the opportunity to earn an additional £1 per hour with a temporary Seasonal Bonus*
SALARY: £9.57 per Hour + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Sherburn, Selby, North Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
- 10 Hour Shifts Sunday to Wednesday 06:00 – 16:00 Hours
- 10 Hour Shifts Tuesday to Friday 06:00 – 16:00 Hours
We have several new permanent job opportunities available for a Cleaning Operative / Food Manufacturing Equipment Hygiene Cleaner who has an excellent attention to detail with good knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment preferably gained within a food manufacturing / factory environment.
Working as the Cleaning Operative / Food Manufacturing Equipment Hygiene Cleaner you will ensure that the production equipment is kept clean by using a variety of ‘Organic’ and ‘Non-Organic’ cleaning methods.
As the Cleaning Operative / Food Manufacturing Equipment Hygiene Cleaner you will carry out your work to a high standard and report any issues or defects with the equipment to the QA & Hygiene Manager.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Cleaning Operative / Food Manufacturing Equipment Hygiene Cleaner include:
- The cleaning of packing, processing or other various production equipment and/or areas as required by the needs of the company
- To ensure that all cleaning procedures are followed and that the "Organic" and "Non-Organic" cleaning methods are carried out when required
- To use the correct cleaning chemicals and mixtures required in accordance with the manufacturers data sheet
- To ensure that all equipment is intact and report any losses, damages and irregularities to the QA & Hygiene Manager
- To adhere to the correct dress code requirements and wear the correct Personal Protective equipment and follow the safe systems of work.
- To ensure that the stock of hygiene supplies is maintained at sufficient levels to meet the needs of the factory
- Ensure the safety, legality and GMP standards of the production facility
- Excellent attention to detail as cleaning must be carried out to a very high standard
- “Safe Working with Chemicals” Training or knowledge / willing to take on training
- Good knowledge of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Food Safety Level 2, or higher
- Ideally, experience within a similar food manufacturing environment
- One day paid leave for charity/community work
- Discounts via our company chocolate shop
- Training and development opportunities
*Not contractual and is subject to change or withdrawal at the Company’s discretion.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7802
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sherburn, Selby, North Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk