Industrial Site Cleaner with previous experience, or who has previously worked in either a manufacturing, maintenance or warehouse environment is required for a well-established Company based in Filton, Gloucestershire, South West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £19,385 (£8.24 - £8.87 p/hr) pro rata
BENEFITS: 18 Days Holiday pro rata plus 8 Days Public Holidays, Company Sick Pay, Pension Scheme, Company Perks Scheme, Subsidised Gym Membership
HOURS: 2 weekly shift patterns as follows:
- Week 1 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday 07:00 to 19:00 hrs
- Week 2 Thursday, Friday 07:00 to 19:00 hrs
LOCATION: Filton, Gloucestershire, South West England
We have a new job opportunity for an Industrial Site Cleaner that has previous experience, or who has previously worked in either a manufacturing, maintenance or warehouse environment.
Working as the Industrial Site Cleaner you will be able to provide a wide range of cleaning services within an industrial environment.
As the Industrial Site Cleaner, you will ensure that relevant machines and specified areas are cleaned in line with agreed standards and service levels.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Industrial Site Cleaner include:
- Ensure that relevant machines and specified areas are cleaned in line with agreed standards and service levels
- Conduct daily safety checks of any mechanical equipment used
- Assist in monitoring processes and maintaining data records
- Support the site manager in recognising ways of continuously improving the service provided to the customer
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience cleaning within an industrial, manufacturing, maintenance or warehouse environment desirable
- Ability to adhere to health and safety standards
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4250
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Filton, Gloucestershire, South West England. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Filton, Gloucestershire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Bristol, Patchway, Yate, Portishead, Clevedon, Bath and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk