Car Park Attendant / Retail Customer Services Assistant with excellent Customer Service and Customer Facing skills that can multi-task, from managing the car park on a daily basis, dealing with customer enquiries and keeping the site clean and tidy is required for a well-established and successful Company based in London.
BASIC SALARY: £22,000 per annum (£10.35 per hour)
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: DAY SHIFT - 42.11 Hours per Week (working 4 on, 4 off, 0700 – 1900 hours)
** DAY SHIFT **
KEY REQUIREMENT: The building will require regular and thorough cleaning to a high standard throughout the day. In addition to this you will be provide a first-class customer experience to customers using the car park.
Candidates MUST be IT literate with the ability to use Smart Phones / Hand Held Devices
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Car Park Attendant / Retail Customer Services Assistant that has excellent Customer Service and Customer Facing skills that can multi-task, from managing the car park on a daily basis, dealing with customer enquiries and keeping the site clean and tidy.
Working as the Car Park Attendant / Retail Customer Services Assistant you will join the Company’s team in London providing a clean, safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Car Park Attendant / Retail Customer Services Assistant you will take pride in the cleanliness of your building and provide an excellent customer experience.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate, working as the Car Park Attendant / Retail Customer Services Assistant, will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Carry out regular and thorough deep cleaning duties throughout the day, ensuring a safe environment for customers and colleagues visiting the site by performing all cleaning procedures to a high quality standard
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be prepared to carry out regular and extensive cleaning duties
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates MUST be IT literate with the ability to use Smart Phones / Hand Held Devices
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is desirable, although not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3764
Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk