Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant with excellent Cleaning and Customer Service skills required for a well-established and successful Company based in London.
BASIC SALARY: £10.35 per hour + Bonus
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: NIGHT SHIFT - 42.11 Hours per Week (working 4 on, 4 off, 1900 – 0700 hours)
** Night Shift **
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have the energy, drive, enthusiasm to work for the one of Europe’s largest car park operators?
Passion and hard work are the qualities the Company is looking for in their employees.
If you have retail, customer service, cleaning or security experience we would love to hear from you?
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant that has excellent cleaning and customer service skills.
The purpose of this role is to resolve customer concerns and questions, patrol car parks, implement traffic control measures, while maintaining the Company’s standard on quality, cleanliness, safety and delivering 5-star customer service.
Working as the Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant you will join the Company’s team in London providing a clean, safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
When it comes to service, the Company’s customers deserve only the best. You will be the first point of contact for their customers and the last person they see before they leave thus ensuring a positive impression and experience to their customers. It will be up to you to provide a seamless, convenient parking facility for the customers to use.
As the Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant you will take pride in the cleanliness of your building and provide an excellent customer experience.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Cleaner / Commercial Deep Cleaning Operative / Car Park Assistant vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Carry out regular and thorough deep cleaning duties throughout the day, ensuring a safe environment for customers and colleagues visiting the site by performing all cleaning procedures to a high-quality standard
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be prepared to carry out regular and extensive cleaning duties
- Excellent customer services skills
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with the ability to use smart phones / hand held devices
- A full driving licence is essential
- SIA CCTV Licence is desirable
- Ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining calm and polite throughout
- Ability to work on your own
- Able to use your own initiative and be self-motivated to get through your duties
- Awareness of Health and Safety
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in London
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk