Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative with a full, clean UK Driving Licence, good communication skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety requirements is required for a well-established facilities management company based in Plymouth, Devon, South West England.
SALARY: up to £9.50 per hour (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Workplace Pension, up to 2 days per year time-off in lieu to support charitable projects
LOCATION: Plymouth, Devon, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, working any 5 from 7 days. This will be predominantly Day Shifts. Although there may be opportunities for some Night Shifts. This role requires full flexibility of working hours.
** Full Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence, must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes) and must be capable of heavy lifting (at least 22kg)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative with a full, clean UK Driving Licence, good communication skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
Working as the Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative you will carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive cleaning at client sites as part of a nationwide team. This can involve carpet and upholstery cleaning, shower head sanitising and descaling etc.
As the Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative you will report to the Field Services Manager and will be able to work confidently alone whilst also providing competent support to other technicians.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative will include:
- Take responsibility for all matters relating to Health and Safety on site and to facilitate completion of work orders on time and in a safe manner
- Carry out carpet and upholstery cleaning to client sites
- Carry out Shower Head sanitising and descaling in accordance with Legionella requirements
- Carry out all aspects of reactive cleaning, including bio-hazard cleans (training to be provided)
- Maintain required stock levels on company vehicle
- Maintain company vehicle in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Maintain health and safety records as directed
- Maintain company equipment in a clean and safe manner
- Ensure that any accidents or near misses are reported for your two-man team to the Field Service Manager
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent at grade C or above
- Must be capable of lifting at least 22kg
- Full UK driver’s license is essential
- Over 21 year of age to meet with insurance requirements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6102
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Plymouth, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk