Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative with a full, clean UK Driving Licence, good communication skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety requirements is required for a well-established facilities management company.
SALARY: up to £11.25 per hour (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: 20 day paid holiday per year plus bank holidays, Company Van, Personal Mileage Allowance, Fuel Card, Workplace Pension
LOCATION: Covering Northampton and the surrounding area
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 07.45 – 15.45, with overtime readily available at time and a half
** Full Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need a Full Driving Licence, must be over 21 years of age (for insurance purposes) and must be capable of heavy lifting (at least 22kg)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative with a full, clean UK Driving Licence, good communication skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
The company is the first in the UK to offer specialist ATEX removal via a specialist ATEX vacuum system working entirely from the ground using carbon poles.
Working as the Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative you will be fully trained to carry out this technical cleaning at client sites as part of a two-person team covering Northampton and the surrounding area.
As the Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative you will report to the Field Services Manager and will also carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive cleaning and inspections of water tanks at various client sites.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Commercial Cleaner / Cleaning and Maintenance Operative will include:
- Able to work confidently alone and as part of a two-person team
- Carry out High level and ATEX cleaning (training to be provided)
- Carry out Water Hygiene Inspections on water tanks (training to be provided)
- Carry out all aspects of reactive cleaning, including bio-hazard cleans (training to be provided)
- Overtime will be available due to the nature of some work having to be carried out outside of normal working hours so there is potential to earn well
- Maintain required stock levels on company vehicle
- Maintain company vehicle in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Maintain company equipment in a clean and safe manner
- Ensure that any accidents or near misses are reported for your two-man team to the Field Service Manager
- Must be capable of lifting at least 22kg
- Full UK driver’s license is essential
- Over 21 year of age to meet with insurance requirements
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6644
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Northampton, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk