Chief Information Officer / IT Director (CIO / CDIO / CTO) with excellent team leadership and management skills that has experience working within a digitally centric business is required for a well-established and successful organisation based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: up to £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (includes 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Subsidised Gym Membership, Childcare Vouchers, Free Parking plus much more…)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Chief Information Officer / IT Director (CIO / CDIO / CTO) with excellent team leadership and management skills that has experience working within a digitally centric business.
Working as the Chief Information Officer / IT Director (CIO / CDIO / CTO) you will lead the implementation of the UK digital technology strategy in context with the organisation’s global digital technology strategy.
As the Chief Information Officer / IT Director (CIO / CDIO / CTO) you will play an instrumental role within the business, driving forward the organisation’s digital technology strategy, creating innovative solutions and change management plans and building strong stakeholder relationships.
As a successful candidate, you will have previous experience leading Digital Teams at a senior level, developing digital capabilities and organisational transformation.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Chief Information Officer / IT Director (CIO / CDIO / CTO) include:
- Champion and drive the digital transformation across the organisation - articulate the vision and lead the build for the required supporting architecture
- Create a technology strategy that supports the long-term ambitions of the organisation
- Liaise directly with the global business and partnership teams to maximise synergies, cost effectiveness and ensure consistency where needed
- Create beneficial relationships with senior technology leaders to identify best of class technology and strategy implementation methods
- Set the objectives and strategies for all ICT departments
- Approve purchases of technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with ICT providers
- Be accountable for management of 3rd Party technology partners
- Direct and sponsor technology projects
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Analyse the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions
- Oversee Data Governance of the organisation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience leading Digital Teams at a senior level, developing digital capabilities and organisational transformation
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire senior stakeholders
- Strategic planner with the vision to drive change from a technology viewpoint
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4131
Full-Time, Permanent IT Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk