Channel Marketing Executive / Specialist who has B2B Technology and/or Technology Channel Marketing experience is required for an innovative networking and IT security solutions Company based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (onsite Gym, Café, Pension, 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays – increasing to 25 Days per Year with Service)
LOCATION: Farnborough, Hampshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please include a cover letter / cover email with your CV, outlining why you would make a suitable candidate for this role.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Channel Marketing Executive / Specialist who has B2B Technology and/or Technology Channel Marketing experience.
The Company is seeking a bright spark to not only delight their clients but to become an integral part of the team.
As the Channel Marketing Executive / Specialist, you’ll be passionate about all things technology and will have experience of successfully managing and executing a number of different campaigns with the channel (reseller, vendor or distribution)
You will need previous B2B technology and/or technology channel marketing experience.
You’ll be an experienced Channel Marketing Executive who’s looking for the opportunity to show your knowledge and, in return, the Company will provide an environment for you to flourish.
This is a relationship-driven role where, as well as the creativity to conceive fantastic and effective ideas, you’ll need the confidence to help shape the Company’s proposition, collaborating to create the Company and their vendors broader B2B strategy and deliver bespoke campaigns to grow the key partner accounts.
The Company is looking for someone bursting with ideas and eager to be involved wherever they can add value, whether that’s working partners to develop and deliver campaigns or working directly with vendors to deliver to their business goals.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV, including a cover letter / cover email as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Channel Marketing Executive, you will have the following skills, qualifications and attributes:
- Strong written and verbal skills – a level of copywriting is involved with the role so you should be confident with your language skills
- Strong ability to evaluate creative design
- Articulate in writing and delivering presentations and briefing documents
- Confident in dealing with individuals of all levels
- Financial acumen – forecasting, planning & reporting
- Challenging – finding the right time and place to ask the ‘why’ behind what you’re being asked to do
- Self-starter who’s happy to get in there, take a brief and see the potential
- Team player who can support the rest of the business when it’s needed
- Multi-tasker – ability to juggle multiple clients and cope under pressure
- Practical – happy to jump in and roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Educated to a degree level with professional qualifications such as CIM (or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and cover letter / cover email to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5424
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Farnborough, Hampshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk