Hardware / Software / Technology Partnership Channel Manager with experience developing and building strategic partnerships, assisting partners to maximise sales revenue and generate new product leads and referrals is required for a well-established, innovative Company.
SALARY: Excellent Basic Salary and Benefits Package
LOCATION: Manchester, North West England – This job will involve frequent travel across the UK with regular visits to the head office in Skelmersdale
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic newly created job opportunity for a Hardware / Software / Technology Partnership Channel Manager who has experience developing and building strategic partnerships, assisting partners to maximise sales revenue and generate new product leads and referrals.
Working as the Technology Partnership Channel Manager you will receive full product training and will become the subject matter expert for the Company’s product offering. You will be a trusted advisor through an excellent understanding of how the Company’s products can impact and improve the Supply Chain across various industry verticals.
As the Technology Partnership Channel Manager, you will lead the development of the UK channel for Hardware Partners to generate products sales and referrals.
As an ideal candidate, you will have previous experience building strategic partnerships preferably within the Hardware / Software / Technology space. Previous experience selling technology such as Honeywell / Zebra RFID Readers and / or other warehouse / supply chain hardware / software solutions would be highly desirable.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Technology Partnership Channel Manager:
- Manage new and existing channel partners to increase product sales and build positive working relationships to ensure smooth partner services
- Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Educate partners on product portfolio and complimentary services offered
- Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users
- Provide proposals, quotations and pricings to partners
- Analyse sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives
- Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity
- Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information
- Introduce new products and its features to partners
- Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements
- Be seen as a credible and trusted advisor to operational teams, IT departments and C-Suite stakeholders for the Company’s products
- Organise, construct and deliver engaging sales pitches and demos independently or as a team
- Contribute to the creation and improvements of new and existing sales and marketing collateral
- Assist the Marketing Team with creative lead generation ideas and activities
- Attend relevant industry and events as agreed, domestically and internationally
- Build strong internal stakeholder relationships to discover and develop leads into sales opportunities
- Maintain and develop strong industry knowledge of the Supply Chain
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience building strategic partnerships preferably within the Hardware / Software / Technology space
- Experience of developing Partner relationships and selling through Partner Channels
- Passion to improve, and the ability to solve business problems through the use of IT
- Successful track record of managing the end to end sales cycle from customer identification, qualification, negotiation and customer on-boarding
- Previous experience of organising, communicating with and managing Technical Sales Teams throughout the sales cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate and build credibility and trust with C-Suite stakeholders
- Experience with quotations and negotiating business commercials
- Excellent levels of communication and written English skills
- A successful track record of selling; mobile applications, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Oracle, JD Edwards, Honeywell, Zebra RFID Readers and / or other warehouse / supply chain hardware / software solutions
- An understanding of Movilizer, or similar SAP products.
- The ability to sell technically and develop functional solutions
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4960
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk