Reseller Partnerships Channel Account Manager who has previous experience developing a reseller network and implementing channel sales strategies is required for an innovative market leading company based in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Chalgrove, Oxfordshire
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Reseller Partnerships Channel Account Manager (known within the business as a Channel Manager) who has previous experience developing a reseller network and implementing channel sales strategies.
Working as the Reseller Partnerships Channel Account Manager you will develop and implement a channel strategy with the company’s partners globally.
As the Reseller Partnerships Channel Account Manager your initial goal will be to develop the reseller network on becoming value added resellers, preparing forecasts and providing profitable sales growth, as well as “onboarding” new resellers. The longer-term goal will be to establish a distribution channel within each region to effectively support the supply of products. This role reports to the Head of B2B Sales.
Your duties as the Reseller Partnerships Channel Account Manager include:
- Proactively recruit new qualifying Resellers
- Ensures Reseller compliance with business partner agreements
- Develop and Implement a Distribution Channel capable of meeting demand
- Proactively lead a joint Reseller planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Establish productive, professional relationships with stakeholders across the reseller accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet Reseller performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic growth
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate Reseller needs and forecasts on an ongoing basis
- Manages sales to respective customers in coordination with the partners sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict within sales channels between resellers and distributors
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Provide communications to clients, including Pricing plans, forecasts, and marketing material
- Liaise with purchasing and production planning to ensure stock levels for customer-specific products are correct
- Oversee channel partner sales processes and facilitates order fulfilment
- Ability to develop and implement channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales budget and forecast
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships through the use of CRM software
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen to train and develop sales office staff
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyse Key Performance Indicators and determine the health of a channel partner relationship
- Experience working as a Channel Manager
- Experience working with a variety of channel partners including, Resellers and Distributors
- Understanding of 3D Printing or Technical Experience is desired but not essential
- 28 days holidays in a complete year, including bank holidays (increasing to 31 days after 2 years continuous service and 36 days after 5 years continuous service inclusive of the public/bank holidays)
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service (on completion of three months service)
- £500 CPD Budget (on completion of three months service)
- Company Sick Pay (on completion of three months service)
- We Care – 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7727
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk