CCTV Security Control Room Operator that has excellent written and verbal communication, observational and customer service skills with a professional telephone manner and has a CCTV – SIA Licence is required for a well-established innovative Security Company based in Reading, Berkshire.
SALARY: £10.00 per hour + Benefits
LOCATION: Reading, Berkshire
WORKING HOURS: You will work shifts weekends and week nights. The control room operates from 17:00 – 08:30 during the week, and 24 hours at the weekends. The shifts vary from 8 – 12 hours per shift.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced CCTV Security Control Room Operator that has excellent written and verbal communication, observational and customer service skills with a professional telephone manner and has a CCTV – SIA Licence.
Working as the CCTV Security Control Room Operator you will operate and monitor all systems, including CCTV, within the Control Centre in a professional and efficient manner.
As the CCTV Security Control Room Operator, you will also ensure that all information gathered is dealt with in a confidential manner using integrity and accuracy and in accordance with national standards and legal requirements.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the CCTV Security Control Room Operator:
- Operate and monitor all systems within the CCTV control centre
- Ensure that all telephone calls are dealt with professionally and in accordance with procedures
- Record all events and actions accurately
- Liaise with the police and other agencies and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the system
- Maintain the provision of information required by the Manager to assist the monitoring of the CCTV system in accordance with regulations, and to ensure that evidential material is easily accessible and admissible
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with a wide range of clients
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Must have a checkable history
- Previous experience preferred but training will be given
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4179
Shift Work, Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Reading, Berkshire. Recruitment services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk