Casino Cash Desk Cashier who has experience in banking or finance, is strongly numerate with good communication skills and a high level of personal integrity, is required by a well-established Casino in Central London.
Ideally you will already be an experienced casino cashier. However, applications are encouraged from anyone who may have existing cash desk experience or have previously worked in a cash handling environment where high volume, high value transactions are the norm and you are un-phased by complex needs, are resourceful in sourcing on the spot answers and are able to understand and interpret financial legislation.
SALARY: £22,500 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Full-Time work over Various Shift Patterns over 24/7. Candidates must be flexible to the working hours required by a busy casino.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have a PFL / Personal Functional Licence issued by the Gambling Commission or be prepared to apply for one.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Casino Cash Desk Cashier who has experience in banking or finance, is strongly numerate with good communication skills and a high level of personal integrity.
Working as a Casino Cash Desk Cashier you will be operating in a heavily regulated department and business so must be comfortable, but also committed, to staying up to date with requirements, reviewing, reading and executing against policies and procedures.
As the Casino Cash Desk Cashier you will provide all customers, guests and visitors with the highest level of customer service to ensure that the unique casino experience is always achieved.
Successful candidates will have a great opportunity to join this iconic brand, which can offer excellent career development opportunities.
Your duties as the Casino Cash Desk Cashier will include:
- Always observe the requirements of the Cash Desk Procedure Manual, Guidelines, policies, directives, and provisions of relevant legislation
- Ensure all Company records and paperwork are accurately and comprehensively completed, reporting any errors and omissions to your manager
- Investigating queries from head office or in-casino
- Updating points/player tracking for customers
- Actively meet day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately to all queries
- Actively create a team environment and support other team members where possible
- Keep management informed of major players and their transactions or of any unusual incident or event
- Maintain a good working relationship with management and all departments in the Casino
- Report and refer to senior colleagues any unusual or major incidents of concern
- Notify management immediately of any incident or circumstance which may result in a breach of the Gambling Act or Company’s rules and regulations or which may be subject to a formal report being made by the company
- Regularly attend employee meetings and training events as and when required
- Experience working at a cash desk
- Banking or finance experience
- Good communication skills with peers and superiors
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be
- Experience in a Casino Operation is desirable
- Competent in the use of Excel is desirable
- Holds a valid Personal Functional Licence (PFL), or is willing to apply for one
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied via this site, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6711
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk