Care Supervisor who has experience of working in a similar supervisory role and environment with previous experience working with Residents in particular, those that may have additional support needs is required for a well-established organisation based in Windsor, Berkshire.
SALARY: £12.00 - £13.31 per hour
LOCATION: Windsor, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full- Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 5 days over 7-day period
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Care Supervisor who has experience of working in a similar supervisory role and environment with previous experience working with Residents in particular, those that may have additional support needs.
Working as Care Supervisor you will positively support the Deputy Manager and Registered Manager in providing leadership to the care and support staff and perform in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager and the Registered Provider and to follow legislative requirements, relevant regulations and accepted best practice.
As a Care Supervisor you will ensure the efficient and effective day to day management of care delivery and ensure Residents are at the heart of all care delivery and their wishes and preferences are acted upon.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Care Supervisor will include:
- Ensure all recording systems and organisational documentation are of a high standard and kept up to date
- Provide support and guidance for care staff on medication matters that are in the scope of being a Care Supervisor
- Act as a shift leader to monitor and direct the effective running of the home or other defined area of responsibility
- Ensure all staff receive formal supervision and appraisals
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- To ensure Care plans are implemented, updated and reviewed monthly
- When no senior management available e.g. weekends to take lead & responsibility for the day to day running of the home
- Be proactive and provide guidance, support, and leadership to staff
- Work in cooperation with members of the multi-disciplinary teams to maximize opportunities for people in the service
- Understand when external healthcare support is required, and liaise with them to ensure best outcomes for people that use services
- Identify information, concerns and ideas for improvement and share them with senior management of the service
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Ensure that developments in best practice are researched, shared, understood and implemented
- Previous experience working within a similar environment
- Understand the regulatory framework that governs the service, including the role of CQC and their requirements
- Understand, share and implement all policies and procedures relevant to the role
- Understand the Health and Safety requirements associated with the role
- Good English (written and verbal) and good computer skills
- Previous experience of working in similar supervisory role
- Experience of working with Residents, in particular, those that may have additional support needs
- Experience of mentoring, coaching and/or training
- Experience of incident analysis and the completion of root cause analysis reports and subsequent action plans
- Embedding improvements and sharing best practice
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6982
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Windsor, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk