Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer who is a team player with good communication skills and understands the needs of older people is required for a Residential Care Home based in Burnham, Slough, Buckinghamshire.
Experience preferred. Although full training provided.
SALARY: £10.61- £11.81 per hour (Nights Rate)
LOCATION: Burnham, Slough, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Part Time Night Shift Maternity Cover 9 Month Contract
WORKING HOURS: Night Shift is 8pm to 8am on a rolling 2 week shift rota - 60hrs over the 2 weeks - 3 nights one week and 2 nights the next
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer who is a team player with good communication skills and understands the needs of older people.
As the Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer you will join the care team for night shifts at a residential care home accommodating 30 residents.
Working as the Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer you will ideally have previous experience, but it is not essential as a full induction and all relevant training will be provided.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer will include:
- Participate in the delivery of care to the residents to ensure that their physical, social, intellectual and emotional needs are met and ensuring dignity, choice, independence and respect
- Ensure that all aspects of the regulatory framework are met
- Consult with residents and the senior team to assist in developing individual and personal care plans for residents
- Work as part of a team to ensure the residents’ needs are met
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The ideal requirements for the Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer are:
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- Able to use own initiative
- Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5312
Part-Time, Contract, Night Shift, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Burnham, Slough, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk