Car Sales Executive / Advisor or candidates with experience selling products or services within a different industry that have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with customers is required for one of the country’s fastest growing, High-End Used Motor Vehicle Dealerships in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire.
SALARY: £36,000 OTE (Includes Basic Salary + Commission) + Company Car
BENEFITS: 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days statutory Bank Holidays, Employee Action Days, Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company, Friends and Family Car Repairs and Servicing, Annual Christmas Party, Awards Evening, Employee Assistance Programme, Discounted RAC Cover, Company Pension Scheme, Employee Referral Bonus and Life Insurance.
LOCATION: Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire
** Join One of the Country’s Fastest Growing Motor Vehicle Dealerships **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Full Training Provided **
KEY REQUIREMENTS: NO Previous Experience Required Selling Cars. Although it would be nice to have. However, candidates must have previous experience selling products or services and have an interest in motor vehicles. Additional training will be provided.
Although previous industry experience selling vehicles is preferred, the Company has successfully recruited candidates from the following areas: Field Sales Consultants / Reps / Agents, Account Managers, Direct Sales (renewable energy / solar etc.), Telemarketing, High Street Retailers (mobile phone consultants, retail assistants etc.), and many other customer-facing roles - all they really ask is that you have the self-motivation and drive to become a high performer.
PLEASE NOTE: Full Driving Licence Required
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Car Sales Executive / Advisor or candidates with experience selling products or services within a different industry that have excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport quickly with customers.
Working as the Car Sales Executive / Advisor you will provide a first-class customer service experience, ensuring each customer receives a professional service at all times.
As the Car Sales Executive / Advisor you must be confident, well presented, have a desire to succeed and the ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers. You will be an excellent team player with a great work ethic. You must display the determination to achieve and exceed targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
Whilst the Company would welcome applications from within the motor trade, previous experience in the automotive industry is not essential; as previously they have successfully recruited from the following areas: Field Sales Consultants / Reps / Agents, Account Managers, Direct Sales (renewable energy / solar etc.), Telemarketing, High Street Retailers (mobile phone consultants, retail assistants etc.), and many other customer-facing roles - all they really ask is that you have the self-motivation and drive to become a high performer.
The Company’s on-going focus on customer experience and staff development has seen both their business and their employees thrive, therefore as a successful applicant you can expect full training, excellent career prospects, and market-leading reward packages.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities using proactive methods such as outbound telephone calling and follow up calls with previous customers
- Ensure all customers are well informed and shown all available options, dealer fitted accessories, extended warranties and any other value added products
- Ensure demonstration vehicles, showroom and forecourt display stock are immaculate and presented in line with the company’s expectations
- Constantly strive towards the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Actively sell using the Companies sales process a minimum standard of 12 cars a month
- Update the Companies CRM Platform to a high level of accuracy and professionalism
- Attend all training programmes as necessary
- Attend all sales review meetings
If you have a friendly, customer focussed approach to your work and would like the chance to work in the motor trade with a great Company then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Retail experience; selling products or services
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Drive and determination coupled with a genuine enthusiasm to be ‘the best’
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Candidates that are looking to enter this industry and have worked as: Field Sales Consultants / Reps / Agents, Account Managers, Direct Sales (renewable energy / solar etc.), Telemarketing, High Street Retailers (mobile phone consultants, retail assistants etc.) will be considered
- A full driving licence is essential (Due to insurance purposes, this vacancy is only open to applicants 21 years old and above)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4265
Retail Car Sales Executive / Advisor Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
If you’re happy to commute to Mountsorrel, Loughborough, Leicestershire we’ll also consider candidates from the following locations: Leicester, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Hinckley, Measham, Beeston and surrounding areas
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk