Car Park Attendant / Parking Host with excellent Customer Service skills required for a European Company based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
SALARY: £9.30 per hour
LOCATION: 22.5 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Bonus Scheme, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Working rotating day and night shifts from 07.00 – 19.00 and 19.00 – 07.00 on a 4 on 4 off basis (giving an average of 42 hours per week).
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Car Park Attendant / Parking Host that has excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Car Park Attendant / Parking Host you will join the Company’s team in Edinburgh providing a safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Car Park Attendant / Parking Host you will need a full drivers licence, excellent customer service and communication skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Car Park Attendant / Parking:
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Constantly provide and ensure a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Previous cleaning experience would be advantageous
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5382
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Edinburgh, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk