Car Park Assistant / Cleaner / Customer Service / Cleaning Operative with excellent Cleaning and Customer Service skills is required for a well-established and successful Company.
BASIC SALARY: £7.50 per hour + Bonus
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 5.6 Weeks Holiday pro rata inclusive of Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: Flexibility required covering day or night shifts
LOCATION: Candidates will rotate between two sites in Hayle and Penzance, Cornwall and can reside near to any of these two locations.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have a Driving Licence, which should be stated within the CV. Applicants without a Driving Licence will not be considered for this position.
KEY REQUIREMENT: The building will require regular and thorough cleaning to a high standard throughout the day. In addition to this you will be provide a first-class customer experience to customers using the car park.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Car Park Assistant / Cleaner / Customer Service / Cleaning Operative that has excellent cleaning and customer service skills.
Working as the Car Park Assistant / Cleaner / Customer Service / Cleaning Operative you will join the Company’s team covering two sites in the Hayle and Penzance area providing a clean, safe and secure environment for the Company’s Customers vehicles.
As the Car Park Assistant / Cleaner / Customer Service / Cleaning Operative you will take pride in the cleanliness of your building and provide an excellent customer experience.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this Car Park Assistant / Cleaner / Customer Service / Cleaning Operative vacancy then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to the Company’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Carry out regular and thorough deep cleaning duties throughout the day, ensuring a safe environment for customers and colleagues visiting the site by performing all cleaning procedures to a high quality standard
- Ensure satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment
- Complete all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time
- Ensure all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be prepared to carry out regular and extensive cleaning duties
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work
- Previous cash handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work day or night shifts when required
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel
- A full driving licence is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies covering Halye and Penzance, Cornwall, South East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk