Strategy and Communications Consultant / Campaign Manager with excellent oral and written communication skills, strong project management skills and an enthusiasm for creativity and campaigning is required for a Global Company based in London.
SALARY: Competitive Salary (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits (see below)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Continuous Development and Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Strategy and Communications Consultant / Campaign Manager with excellent oral and written communication skills, strong project management skills and an enthusiasm for creativity and campaigning.
As the Strategy and Communications Consultant / Campaign Manager you will have an expertise in Campaigning and will be responsible for providing the highest quality of service to clients and will play a pivotal role in managing clients’ day to day plans and project-based scopes of work. You will set high standards and play a key role in monitoring the quality of work and ensuring agreed timelines are met.
Working as the Strategy and Communications Consultant / Campaign Manager you will manage and coach the Associate Consultants, learning from peers, with the structure of each team varying based on the clients’ needs. The company’s approach is to consider all audiences. They organise their skills and expertise under one campaigning approach – drawing on disciplines including social, digital, traditional media relations, content creation, employee engagement, issues management – to reach the audiences that matter.
The company is looking for exceptional candidates with varied experience and wide-ranging perspectives who are able to cut across sectors and switch seamlessly between all disciplines, from reactive issues management to proactive storytelling.
Your key duties and responsibilities as the Strategy and Communications Consultant / Campaign Manager will include:
- Contribute to a stimulating, stretching and dynamic place to work
- Seek opportunities for organic growth and make introductions to new contacts
- Manage projects with a forward view to anticipate needs and potential issues
- Deliver client-ready work
- Quickly become a subject matter expert for clients
- Build a strong network of effective relationships internally and externally
- Stay well informed and share knowledge with teams and clients
- Previous experience in a communications role
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to anticipate client needs and act on them without being directed
- Ability to act as a role model to junior colleagues
- Experience offering client counsel at the appropriate level, basing recommendations on a good understanding of client’s business and sector
- Ability and appetite to challenge a brief
- Strong project management skills
- Appetite to build on own skills and knowledge
- Enthusiasm about creativity and campaigning
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
- Works well under pressure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company advises business leaders, enabling them to achieve goals faster by earning trust, navigating disruption and removing barriers. They’re focused on strategy & communications advisory, working in close partnership with clients to help them address their biggest reputational and business issues.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
New joiners are supported by a two week-long induction programme, and continuous development is a key focus of life at the company - learning and knowledge sharing are at the heart of this. They have an environment and culture that is focused on supporting your development and career progression.
They support this with a dedicated Learning Team who provide a range of learning opportunities and personal development support.
Their face-to-face learning is supported by some 100 modules of e-learning available on an internal knowledge management system.
Given their client base, you’ll be working on career-defining work that is exciting, rewarding and one where you can make a real impact to high profile projects.
The company offer a whole host of benefits and rewards including:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Pension (with company contribution: 5% of annual salary)
- Extensive investment in personal development & learning
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave (depending on length of service) and shared parental leave
- Private medical insurance
- Group Income protection
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loans
- Regular social, cultural and charitable activities
- Flexible working with office laptop and phone provided
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6339
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk