Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent with excellent time-management, organisational and written and verbal communication skills is required for a Global Company based in Wokingham, Berkshire.
SALARY: £18,500 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours per week (Shift pattern on rota between 9.30am-5.30pm and 8am-4.30pm alternative weeks)
LOCATION: Wokingham, Berkshire
KEY REQUIREMENTS: The successful candidate will be expected to work 2 weekends a month from home, but on those weeks will have 2 alternative days off within the week.
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent that has excellent time-management, organisational and written and verbal communication skills.
Working as the Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will provide a friendly, efficient service handling telephone calls, emails and voicemails.
As the Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent you will develop a strong knowledge of the client brand and their product range.
Your responsibilities as the Call Centre Customer Services Advisor / Contact Centre Agent will also involve helping the team to ensure all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are complete.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure all customer interactions are resolved within a timely manner meeting the relevant service level agreement
- Handle high volume calls, emails, voicemails and other communication means
- Work as part of a team to assign tasks to other team colleagues
- Ensure the escalation process is followed at all times and provide support to the team when needed
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the client’s Brand and associated products
- Contribute in ensuring all daily, weekly and monthly tasks are complete
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous Contact Centre experience
- Outgoing and approachable personality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with other departments
- Good with deadlines, workload planning and multi-tasking. Self-starter, able to work without close supervision
- Having an interest in healthy living and nutrition is beneficial
- Having a creative eye with the ability to produce engaging reports and customer responses
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3878
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Wokingham, Berkshire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk