Call Centre Advisor / Customer Services Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills is required for a well-established Company based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands.
SALARY: up to £16,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Excellent Benefits
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Corporate discounts including reduced gym, mobile phone discounts – EE, Carphone Warehouse and O2
- Theme park discounts – Enjoy up to 50% off
- TV/Broadband discounts – Virgin Media, BT and SKY
- Save money on your Gas and Electricity
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Cinema discounts (Cineworld/Odeon)
LOCATION: Beeston, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands (20 Minutes Bus Journey from the City Centre)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week – Shifts 5/7 Days Between 8:30am – 7pm Monday to Friday, and 8:45am – 5pm Saturdays and Sundays – Flexibility required.
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Management Training Programmes Available **
** Immediate Start Dates Available Throughout October and November 2018 **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression, rather than ‘just another job’?
- Would you like to represent some of the world’s leading companies?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Advisor / Customer Services Agent that has excellent telephone communication and listening skills.
The Company’s callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That’s why the Company encourages you to be yourself in their fast-moving, fast-growing business.
As the Call Centre Advisor / Customer Services Agent you will have the opportunity to join a Company that has a wide range of roles available within their ever-changing Collections area.
The Company needs great people with customer service experience and good computer skills to fill their current roles. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support some of the world’s leading brands as a Call Centre Advisor / Customer Services Agent.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Call Centre Advisor / Customer Services Agent include:
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Call Centre Team on behalf of leading companies
- Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Are computer literate and have experience working with a PC
- Show a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Are great communicators who listen as well as talk
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4474-CCA
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk