Call Centre Advisor / Inbound Customer Service Agent that has excellent communication, administrative and listening skills is required for a busy contact centre representing a large utility company based in Forres, Moray, Scotland.
SALARY: £17,160 per annum + Generous Benefits (See Below)
LOCATION: Forres, Moray, Scotland
** Full Training Provided **
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Advisor / Inbound Customer Service Agent that has excellent communication, administrative and listening skills.
Working as the Call Centre Advisor / Inbound Customer Service Agent you will join a team that are the first point of contact for customers.
As the Call Centre Advisor / Inbound Customer Service Agent your responsibilities will involve resolving inbound queries, ensuring that you provide a high standard of service on all aspects of the call.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established contact centre that can offer full training and career progression opportunities.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Call Centre Advisor / Inbound Customer Service Agent you should:
- Keen to develop your career within a contact centre
- Be able to demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst dealing with customer queries
- Have the drive and desire to meet and exceed monthly KPI's and targets
- Open to change and supportive of new ideas or ways of working
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have the ability to promote additional products and services to benefit customers
- And above all, bring your true self to work
In return the company offer the following benefits:
- Starting salary of £17,160 per annum with yearly tenure increase
- Dress down work environment
- 4 weeks comprehensive training + 2 weeks Grad Bay to ensure you have the tools to do your job
- Competitive company pension, matched by the company each month
- Secondment opportunities across all areas of the business
- Discounted gym membership for a number of UK locations
- Company rewards scheme; with shopping and dining discounts for hundreds of brands
- 24 hour employee assistance programme
- Occupational health review, optional and available to everyone
- Management development programme/s focusing on multiple skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4781
Full-Time, Permanent Contact Centre Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Forres, Moray, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk