Call Centre Advisor / Customer Service Agent that has excellent telephone communication and administrative skills is required for a well-established Contact Centre based in Glasgow City Centre, Scotland.
SALARY: up to £17,062 per annum + Excellent Benefits (see below for details)
LOCATION: Glasgow City Centre, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
** Full Training Provided **
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Immediate Start Dates Available Throughout January and February 2019 **
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have a passion for delivering a first-class customer experience?
- Have you always wanted to work for a Company that offers career progression, rather than ‘just another job’?
- Would you like to represent some of the world’s leading brands?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Call Centre Advisor / Customer Service Agent that has excellent telephone communication and administrative skills.
The Company’s callers want to talk to people with personality. People who’ll listen, ask the right questions and offer the solutions that leave them smiling. That’s why the Company encourages you to be yourself in their fast-moving, fast-growing business.
The Company needs great people with customer service experience and good computer skills to fill their current roles. Bring your experience and enthusiasm and you’ll have the chance to support some of the world’s leading brands as a Call Centre Advisor / Customer Service Agent.
As the Call Centre Advisor / Customer Service Agent you will have the opportunity to join a Company that has a wide range of roles available with career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Call Centre Advisor / Customer Service Agent include:
- Enthusiastically work as part of a high performing Call Centre Team on behalf of leading companies
- Consistently put customers first by actively listening to them, building their trust while understanding their needs
- Deliver a service where empathy and building rapport are central
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have the customer at the very heart of everything you do
- Are computer literate and have experience working with a PC
- Show a positive approach and a can-do attitude
- Are able to work within a fast paced, engaging environment
- Are great communicators who listen as well as talk
- On-going coaching and development and genuine opportunities to develop your career with the Company’s management programmes
- Discounts on top retail brands
- 28 days’ holiday inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 30 from year 2
- Earn minimum £200 for recommending a friend who the Company then employ
- Discounted cinema tickets
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4611
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk