CAD Technician / Interior Technical Designer with good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp, excellent planning, organisational and communication skills and the ability to multi-task, is required for marketing agency based in Kelvedon, Colchester.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Kelvedon, Colchester, Essex (2 Days in the Office / 3 Days at Home)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CAD Technician / Interior Technical Designer with good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp, excellent planning, organisational and communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
As the CAD Technician / Interior Technical Designer you will provide technical design expertise to the Design team throughout the duration of each project.
The CAD Technician / Interior Technical Designer will work alongside the Lead Designer. You will be responsible for providing the necessary technical drawings and expertise, such as 2D space-planning, schematic layouts, furniture design, signage etc. in order to strengthen the overall design scheme, and you will work in conjunction with the project team to ensure the high level and on-time delivery of these schemes.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your main duties and responsibilities as the CAD Technician / Interior Technical Designer will include:
- Creation of high quality, technically assured drawings for necessary projects
- Working alongside external contractors and partners to understand the requirement of a project and delivery of accurate 2D/3D drawings
- Responsible for delivering space-planning and interior layout design solutions, and providing technical experience
- Design and creation of bespoke furniture items to a high technical specification
- Supporting the Lead Designer to bring branding, interior design and relevant visual styling to life in a 3D workspace
- Workflow management and project planning
- Excellent communication with the whole team
- Contributing to the delivery of creative scheme presentations
- Surveying on site for floor plans and elevations
- Adhering to set drawing templates and guidelines
- Exploring interior design and new technology trends
- Site and external supplier visits where applicable
- Client facing meetings/communication as required
- Ensure stages applicable to role on Workflow Stages document is followed at all times
- A relevant degree or equivalent level of achievement
- A previous position held within a similar role
- Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Ability to multi-task various goals and objectives
- An intermediate knowledge base in construction, shop fitting or interior design fit out
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- An ambitious and driven individual
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client
- Has an interest in the construction industry or architecture
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6658
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Kelvedon, Colchester, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk