Cable Assembly Technician who has previous industry experience with the ability to work from drawings and meet tight deadlines is required for a well-established company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent & Temporary Positions Available
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Cable Assembly Technician who has previous industry experience with the ability to work from drawings and meet tight deadlines.
Want to help keep the entertainment industry connected?
As a Cable Assembly Technician at a leading cable manufacturing company within the entertainment industry, you will be working on a range of specialist lighting and film and TV cables, to go on some of the biggest shoots and productions.
We are looking for someone who will be based at the head office in High Wycombe and is keen to develop their existing knowledge and skills.
As a Cable Assembly Technician you will have a good work ethic and be able to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced and exciting environment.
Your key responsibilities as a Cable Assembly Technician will include:
- Work alongside the other members of the Cable Assembly Team
- Assembly and testing of cables
- Assembly work for lighting and entertainment systems
- Previous cable assembly experience
- Ability to undertake solder termination of multicore connectors to a high standard
- Accurate and error free crimp termination of data connectors
- Consistent and reliable assembly of high power mains connectors
- Competent in the use of hand and light power tools for cutting, stripping and crimping
- The ability to work from drawings
- Determination to produce a quality product
- Ability to work un supervised / self-disciplined
- Able to meet tight deadlines to fulfil customer orders
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6464
Full-Time, Permanent and Temporary Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk