Business Support Administrator / Customer Service Complaints Handler who has the ability to use initiative and work flexibly to prioritise a busy workload and meet deadlines, with excellent people skills is required for a highly successful and innovative Housing Organisation based in Poole, Dorset, South West England.
Candidates will ideally have an understanding of social housing and related public sector legislation, some knowledge of welfare reforms, financial inclusion and data protection would be an advantage.
SALARY: £22,183 - £25,991 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS: Local Government Pension Scheme, Generous Holiday, Free Parking
LOCATION: Poole, Dorset
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
PLEASE NOTE: This job is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Candidates will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Support Administrator / Customer Service Complaints Handler who has the ability to use initiative and work flexibly to prioritise a busy workload and meet deadlines, with excellent people skills
The organisation is seeking an enthusiastic, effective and conscientious Business Support Administrator/ Customer Service Complaints Handler to provide end-to-end management of their complaints process, manage the resident satisfaction surveys, and provide a facilities service for staff and administrative support to the team.
As the Business Support Administrator / Customer Service Complaints Handler, you will have experience of working in an administrative role, ideally including dealing with complaints. You will work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to achieve customer focussed outcome. For this you will use your excellent communication, interpersonal and empathy skills.
In return, the organisation will give you a rewarding job, a fantastic working environment in a lovely location, great colleagues and excellent benefits including free parking, a generous holiday allowance and a superb pension scheme.
Your duties as the Business Support Administrator / Customer Service Complaints Handler will include:
- Manage all aspects of the complaints process
- Triage all complaints and where possible, take the lead in investigating and resolving
- Ensure all data regarding complaints is entered into the Housing Management System
- Prepare quarterly reports on complaints
- Check and assess forms required as part of the government’s national assessment framework (CORE) for social housing
- Manage all travel and accommodation bookings
- Organise Annual Staff Conference including venue, speaker and catering
- Manage procurement for the Business Support Team, including raising of purchase orders, receipting and reporting
- Provide a responsive facilities service for staff and partners, including meeting room reservations and car parking
- Manage the team referral process, including checking the inbox, taking referrals over the telephone, checking all information is completed and entered onto monitoring database
- Making appointments and manage the diaries of the team members
- Update the team spreadsheet ensuring all information is entered correctly
- Assist the team with training events for staff, partner agencies, residents and stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with complaints
- Previously worked in an administration role
- Working in the housing sector (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Good standard of general education including Maths and English
- Relevant Customer Service qualification desirable
- Able to use own initiative and work flexibly and effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to deal with difficult, occasionally aggressive customers whilst remaining clam and focusing on achieving solutions, while maintaining professionalism and empathy to both the public and staff
- Well organised with the ability to work accurately and neatly under pressure and to tight deadlines
- An understanding of social housing and related public sector legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of welfare reforms and financial inclusion
- Knowledge and experience of data protection and data quality
HOW TO APPLY
Once you’ve applied for this role through this site you will be required to complete an online application form and the details will be emailed over separately. Please keep an eye out for our email.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5816
Full Time Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Poole, Dorset, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk