We have a fantastic new job opportunity at Lifeplus for a Business Process Analyst who has proven experience in business case creation, project initiation with experience helping to deliver IT projects by maintaining BA practices within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Candidates should also have knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Kanban and Scrum.
SALARY: £42,000 – £52,000 per annum + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: St Neots, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full-Time
HOURS: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
As part of your role, you will visit 3 internal client sites and will need a valid Driving Licence. Successful candidates should also prepared to undergo a criminal record check
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Process Analyst who has proven experience in business case creation, project initiation with experience helping to deliver IT projects by maintaining BA practices within a Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Working as the Business Process Analyst you will report to the Lead Analyst within the PMO team. A large part of the role will be identifying potential initiatives and large scale changes that could lead to business case creation.
The role of the Business Process Analyst is diverse; covering all areas of the business from marketing to logistics, managing the change request queue with key stakeholders and will also include project work, the implementation of internal and 3rd party technical solutions.
The Business Process Analyst will work with internal customers across 3 sites in the UK and be expected to build up strong relationships and assist them through the change request process and on into projects as required.
The chosen candidate will be instrumental in helping implement continuous improvement of BA competency and understanding of BA practices at Lifeplus as part of the PMO team goals and objectives.
- Work with project pipelines, sponsors and colleagues to deliver project proposals (lean business cases)
- Help to build and educate business around roadmaps, prioritisation and manage expectations
- Challenge current practice and provide possible solution options
- Support Lifeplus in the delivery of its change management programme
- Identify and analyse system improvements
- Help deliver projects by maintaining BA practices within the Software Development and/or project lifecycle
- Define and document business solution designs that incorporate the ‘to be’ business processes
- Be a change advocate, assisting the business users along the change request journey
- Identify potential improvements that introduce lean practices
- Work closely with the testing team to ensure testing of requirements is rapid and effective
- A strong understanding of business process improvement; ability to define new processes, capture existing processes and re-engineer processes
- Proven experience in business case creation/validating business need, requirements feasibility to determine technically, operationally and economically viable
- Experience of Project initiation and/or discovery
- Solid experience of working in dynamic environments and maintaining detailed artifacts that clearly highlight the business process, requirements and risks
- Experience of eliciting and writing detailed business requirements ready for approval through the change request process
- Working on projects where required and taking responsibility for the BA tasks within the SDLC
- Proven experience of engaging a wide range of internal customers, including Executive level
- Strong background in change process management
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities/areas for improvement and creating artifacts for these to be captured
- Demonstrable experience in delivering business change and transformation in a range of environments including logistics, accounts and marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of Waterfall, Agile, Kanban and Scrum
- Defining and documenting business solution designs that incorporate the ‘to be’ business processes to support business readiness and delivery including testing and training
- Demonstrable ability to analyse business processes and work flows
- Experience of structuring & facilitating workshops along with other BA techniques such as focus groups, document analysis, interviews and prototyping
- Experience in digital transformation
- Experience of working with offshore development team
- Experience with Web and mobile solutions
- Experience in software tools such as Jira, Confluence, MS Office, Visio, Lucidcharts
- A strong understanding of business process improvement
- Professional at all times
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business needs into operational requirements
- Critical thinking and ability to solve complex problems
- Be collaborative, creative and provide innovative ideas
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with the ability to work in a “start-up” environment
- Receptive to change and ability to use time constructively
Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
- Life Assurance
- Discounts on leading brands and retailers
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6136
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Lifeplus