Business Operations Support Assistant who has strong administrative, stakeholder management, organisational and problem-solving skills is required for a new and exciting opening with a leading and growing Company in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England.
EXCELLENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England (Work remotely from home or split your time between home and office)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Operations Support Assistant who has strong administrative, stakeholder management, organisational and problem-solving skills.
As the Business Operations Support Assistant you will support the day-to-day business operations, working closely with managers and the wider team to drive efficiencies through process improvement.
Working as the Business Operations Support Assistant you will be involved with many aspects within the organisation and will need to be an analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Operations Support Assistant will include:
- Maintenance of the Company’s internal management system for processing purchase orders between Salesforce and the internal management system. Setting up projects in the system
- Working with Project Managers and other key contacts across departments to maintain accurate data and resolve queries
- Assist with specifying requirements, testing, coordinating, and communicating internal management system changes
- Developing and enhancing business processes and support documentation by working closely with the Business Operations Manager and Executive Assistant
- Working with key contacts in each area of the business to help in value added activities and identify lean and agile ways of working
- Help to establish and update our Business Operations Intranet
- Point of contact for Purchasing, whilst identifying and promoting cost saving opportunities on behalf of the company and ensuring expenses are reimbursed in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of expenses with credit statements
- Management of expenses for subscriptions
- Month end support to the Business Operations Manager to ensure time and expenses are entered and approved in line with timetable
- Provide diary management and support to members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Business support experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- An analytical thinker with good problem solving skills and a proactive mindset
- Experienced with Salesforce is desired
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7219
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Skelmersdale, West Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk