Business Manager with excellent inter-personal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills is required for a well-established and successful Company based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
BASIC SALARY: up to £40,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 26 Days Holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays, Company Bonus Scheme, Free City Centre Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Life Assurance)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 40 Hours per Week, 0830 – 1730 hrs Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Birmingham, West Midlands (with visit to sites in Sandwell and Rowley Regis)
PLEASE NOTE: A Driving Licence and own vehicle is essential. Due to the nature of the role additional hours may be required including travel, therefore flexibility and willingness to stay away from home on occasions is required
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Manager with excellent inter-personal, communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
Working as the Business Manager you will join a new team in Birmingham, managing NHS Trust sites spread across Sandwell, West Bromwich, Birmingham and Rowley Regis.
As the Business Manager you will plan and manage all site operations in order to meet or exceed customer service and financial performance objectives, develop a strong relationship and manage the expectations of the NHS Trust, maintain timely and appropriate systems and procedures for measuring, monitoring, controlling and reporting on key performance indicators and ensure that all site activities comply with organisational policies.
This role involves operating in a complex, multidisciplinary environment.
If this job looks ideal, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Manager include:
- Help maximise the financial performance of assigned parking facilities
- Supervise, support and motivate staff, assist in the identification of training needs
- Oversee and conduct staff appraisals ensuring continuous improvement and development of the team
- Ensure all KPI’s are met and recorded efficiently and effectively in line with Company targets and best practices
- Implement all policies and procedures designed to ensure the safety of employees, customers and visitors to the site and the security of their vehicles and possessions
- Conduct Health and Safety Checks on an adhoc basis, reporting and action issues arising within Company timelines
- Assume responsibility for the on-site relationship with the NHS Trust
- Produce the response to any actions arising under the contract or at the formal contract meetings
- Create detailed monthly performance reports and presenting these to NHS Trust Directors
- Develop and implement a process and timetable for contract monitoring and performance management under the contract
- Oversee operational HR issues including, but not limited to: holiday rotas, monthly timesheets, recruitment, management of staff performance, absence and overtime
- Manage local support partners such as security, cleaning and FM providers to ensure consistent and timely contractual service delivery
- Implement and support change management processes/innovations within the changing customer and business environment
- Understand the Trust’s Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Overall responsibility for managing addressable costs for the sites (i.e. all costs excluding rent and rates)
- P&L responsibility for assigned parking facilities
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous management experience preferably within a service organisation
- Confident presentation skills and the ability to interpret information
- Ability to identify solutions as well as problems in a high volume, sensitive environment
- Basic understanding of building construction and terminology is desirable
- Proven people management skills is essential
- Previous financial management experience (specifically the ability to review profit and loss accounts) is essential
- Have an ability to organise and motivate staff, so a high level of Customer Service is provided at all times
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- PRINCE2 qualification desirable
- Experience in the control and management of traffic in and around a construction site; providing solutions to traffic issues relating to construction compounds and deliveries is desirable
- It is essential that you have an ability to proactively develop a positive relationship with clients
- Demonstrable experience of the management of NHS or public sector contracts including performance analysis, raising performance issues and pursuing actions to recover performance within specific time frames
- Knowledge of contracting and performance management either within the NHS or a sector of comparable complexity
- A full clean driving licence and own vehicle is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5420
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk