Business Manager with great team leader / management skills required to cover the Swindon area in Wiltshire, South West England for a well-established and well-respected financial services company.
SALARY: up to £25,000 per annum (Basic Salary) (Depending on Experience) + Bonus Scheme + Company Car / Car Allowance + 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England
IS THIS YOU?
- Are you confident in your ability to get the best out of people?
- Do you value honesty and responsibility?
If this sounds like you, we can offer a rewarding career with one of the most progressive financial services companies in the industry.
We have an exciting job opportunity for a Business Manager within a well-established financial services company that has great leadership and customer service skills.
The company has 300 employees and over a 1,000 self-employed agents who are committed to the company, and they are now on the lookout for a talented Business Manager to join their team to help their customers live the lives they want.
The company does things the right way. They value team mindedness, integrity, customer focus and a collective desire to do the right thing. That all starts with the right people joining them. They have fantastic opportunities for development and growth for those who share their values.
They have an exciting future ahead of them and you could be a part of it!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Manager, you will lead, support, and motivate a team of self-employed sales agents who lend and collect on the company’s behalf. You will ensure good customer outcomes at all times, and meet business targets. To do this, you will need to be an excellent communicator, with keen analytical, strong people management and motivational skills, you’ll also need to be flexible in your approach to work. This a varied and rewarding role for the right candidate, with excellent benefits.
A Business Manager is required to establish a team of self-employed sales agents of the highest integrity who may be relied upon to oversee the day-to-day operation of their agency by:
- Ensuring sales agents are following company policy and procedure, carrying out regular dual visits with the agent and making quality checks
- Putting the customer at the heart of all decisions and interactions
- Instilling a culture of compliance where all laws and regulations are embedded within every agency, ensuring all transactions undertaken by agents are in-line with company standards
- Helping to build long term relationships with customers and ensuring their fair treatment at all times
- Achieving business targets, planning and undertaking activities to maximise performance results
- Implementing company initiatives
- Supporting others, sharing knowledge and working together
- Being the first line of defence against risks to the business and customers
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Positive attitude to customer relationships
- Coaching and relationship building skills
- Flexible approach to work in a fast-paced environment
- Industry experience is desirable but not essential as the company offer comprehensive training
- You will need to be IT literate and used to working with smart technology
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3945
Full-Time, Permanent Sales Management, Finance, Banking, Financial Industry Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | www.awdo.co.uk