Stakeholder Management / Business Engagement Officer who will support the development of the Local Skills Improvement Plan to coordinate the engagement required for policy makers, partners, and stakeholders as part of the ongoing skills review process is required for an organisation based in Blackpool, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £25,000 pro-rata + Benefits
BENEFITS: Pension Contributions, Health plan and 28 days holiday (inc. public holidays) pro-rata
LOCATION: Blackpool, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Contract until 31st March 2022, which may be extended
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Stakeholder Management / Business Engagement Officer to support the development of the Local Skills Improvement Plan. This is one of eight pilot trailblazers which aim to fully understand the future skills requirements needed by the business community operating in the county of Lancashire.
As the Stakeholder Management / Business Engagement Officer you will coordinate the engagement required for policy makers, partners, and stakeholders as part of the ongoing skills review process, ensuring the company obtains the best possible determination and continues to build mid- and long-term relationships.
Working as the Stakeholder Management / Business Engagement Officer you will have significant experience in stakeholder management and engaging with stakeholders at a variety of seniority levels.
The role will initially be offered on a 6-month fixed term contract which may be extended. The opportunity to extend & develop your career further with the Company may arise dependant on the success of the project and your contribution to it.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Stakeholder Management / Business Engagement Officer will include:
- Working closely with the Stakeholder - manage engagement with project stakeholders across Colleges of Further Education, Universities, Local Authorities, Lancashire Economic Partnership, Department for Education and other, statutory and non-statutory bodies, industry & business and other parties to establish strong working relationships
- Engage external stakeholders and support the organisation to build alliances and broaden networks
- Development and successful delivery of stakeholder engagement
- Manage stakeholder mapping and prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to stakeholder enquiries
- Arrange and attend stakeholder meetings and report feedback
- Prepare for and organise/manage workshops, roundtable and general meetings including developing agendas, project plans, minute taking and production of reports and expedite actions arising
- Ensure accurate audit trail maintained of all stakeholder engagement and all contact/activities are recorded on stakeholder database
- Provide briefings and support for meetings with stakeholders - Attend stakeholder facing meetings, collaborative planning workshops and report to on progress
- Provide input into weekly/monthly reports for management, stakeholders meetings and the Project Board
- Develop processes and systems for documenting and sharing the process with stakeholders
- Share gathered information from stakeholders with internal communications
- Significant experience in stakeholder management and engaging with stakeholders at a variety of seniority levels
- Appreciation of the skills-related political environment
- Experience in developing and successfully implementing stakeholder engagement plans
- Proven ability to work and multi-task under pressure, respond quickly to changing situations in complex project environments, prepare responses/narrative quickly and clearly and use personal initiative
- Good interpersonal and networking skills, highly articulate team player
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Familiarity with using various CRM systems essential
- High degree of accuracy in executing work
- Ability to schedule work and deliver to tight deadlines
- Broader project communications experience and skills desirable
- Knowledge of formulating roadmaps
- Writing briefing notes for senior colleagues which summarise key policy positions
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- The individual would benefit from in-depth knowledge of the Lancashire Business Environment alongside consummate networking skills and the ability to build rapport and engage businesses
- An understanding of and enthusiasm for what successful training delivery within business looks like would be an asset
- Competent and professional client relationship management experience as high levels of engagement with SME’s is required throughout this fixed term contract
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C7331
Full Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Blackpool, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk