Business Development Sales Manager who has previous account management experience with good sales, negotiating, organisational, customer service and presentation skills is required for a well-established FMCG Exporter based in Blackburn, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits (Pension, Career Progression and Training Opportunities – e.g. The Beer and Cider Academy – Foundation / Advanced Courses")
LOCATION: Blackburn, Lancashire, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must have a Full Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Business Development Sales Manager who has previous account management experience with good sales, negotiating, organisational, customer service and presentation skills.
Working as the Business Development Sales Manager you will manage and grow your existing client base from the Blackburn office with the necessity to travel as per business requirements.
As the Business Development Sales Manager, you will also have the opportunity to prospect and develop new business opportunities to grow your client base and earning potential.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is the UK's leading independent exporter of premium beverages, operating in 60 countries with over a decade of experience, they have developed a unique business model that is focused around their customers.
They have exclusive access to premium British beers, ciders and spirits. Their private label division provides bulk liquids across the entire drinks category to many worldwide markets. Working with importers, distributors and retailers alike the Company is unique in that they manage the order operation from placement to fulfilment and take the complexity out of importing premium UK beverages into any given market.
As a successful candidate you will have a great opportunity to join a Company that can offer career progression and training opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Business Development Sales Manager:
- Deliver annual sales volume and profit / margin as per company budget
- Manage and develop existing relationships, implement an individual business plan for each customer that drives core SKU growth and overall profitability
- Keep pace with a constantly changing marketplace and anticipate market trends, competitive threats and commercial opportunities
- Have a full understanding of all company product specifications
- Negotiate, formalise and constantly review all commercial arrangements with your customers to ensure the required and agreed levels of commercial return is being achieved
- Prospecting and new business, autonomy to find and develop new customer relationships
- All customer information, communication and agreements are documented and regularly updated via the CRM system
- Respond to all customer enquiries in a timely manner, actively work with internal departments to provide excellent customer service at all times
- Act as a passionate ambassador of the Company and the brands they represent
- Ability to work within a close-knit team
- Strong communication and good presentation skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Self- motivation and self-discipline
- Excellent selling, questioning and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Must have ‘hunter’ mentality
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
- Must have previous sales experience – experience working within the Import / Export Industry would be highly desirable
- Previous experience of account management and exposure to P&L
- FMCG background desirable but not essential
- Full clean driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-T5121
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Blackburn, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk